Dani Livneh – Expert for Physical Therapy Care and Rehabilitation
An Inclusive Look on Physical Therapy
Dani Livneh's institute of advanced physical therapy offers a wide variety of orthopedic treatments following injuries, as well as physiological and neurological injuries, alongside with physical therapy rehabilitation following orthopedic surgeries and injuries by marathon and triathlon runners, and bicycle riders.
The institute was established in 1987 in the north of Israel, and moved to Ra'anana in 1996. This is one of the most advanced institutes in Israel providing physical therapy and rehabilitation services, and equipped with state-of-the-art machines. The therapy is personal, and is easily adapted to the problems and the limitations of the patient. The institute includes a wide variety of physical therapy treatments for orthopedic injuries, neurological injuries as well as sport injuries.
The institute is accessible to handicapped people.
The institute is managed by Dani Livneh, who aspires to provide personal care to each patient, and to match the therapeutic program to each patient's individual condition. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art machines, and provides physical therapies as well as rehabilitation therapies, such as:
- Orthopedic therapies including manual therapies based on the following approaches: Maitland, McKenzie, Mulligan, osteopathy, McConnell, Paul Hodges.
- Treating soft tissues and trigger point treatment.
- Encouraging motion based on bio-mechanical principals developed in Norway, Canada, and using the Corealigen approach.
Dani Livneh's approach focuses on an inclusive look at the problem and matching a personal and optimal therapeutic program to each of his patients. The approach integrates great knowledge and vast experience, brought by him, alongside innovative therapeutic techniques developed in Israel and abroad. Dani remains up-to-date. The instituted for advanced psychotherapy integrates personal care with exercises using advanced instruments that exist in the clinic.
Specializing in a wide variety of physical therapies:
Dani Livneh, a certified physical therapist, has experience of more than 30 years in diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating a wide variety of orthopedic problems.
Over the years, he was famous regarding sports medicine, due to his great experience in providing physical therapy for successful sport teams such as: Hapo'el Upper Galilee, Municipal Maccabbi Ra'anana, and many others…
He is one of the first physical therapists in Israel, who began fixing orthopedic foot supports using exact biomechanical match, an expert for treatment of Scoliosis and Kyphosis based on the Strut approach. He has a great reputation treating orthopedic and neurological problems as well as sports injuries.
Education and Training of Innovative Techniques for Physical Therapy in Israel and Abroad
Dani graduated from the school of physical therapy in the Wingate Institute, and studied physical therapy in the school of medicine in Tel Aviv University. He is also certified by the center for treatment of scoliosis in Germany.
Upon finishing his formal studies, he trained with highly renowned physical therapists in Europe and in the United States, in a wide variety of orthopedic and neurologic treatments, as well as sports injuries. His expertise in scoliosis was acquired while he was studying in the Schroth center in Bad Sobernheim in Germany – a world-class center for physical therapy.
- 1980 – Poriyah hospital – a partner in the foundation committee of the geriatric rehabilitation center.
- 1980 – Lecturer of anatomy and bio-mechanics in Ohlo College, the Jordan Valley.
- 1983 – physical therapist in the Tiberian branch of the national health care.
- 1986 – physical therapist in a rehabilitation center in Connecticut USA, the Mount Sinai Rehab Center.
- 1987 – physical therapist in the orthopedic department in Rambam hospital, Haifa.
- 1996 – founder of a private physical therapy clinic in Ra'anana, where I work until now.
- 1993-1999 – physical therapist in Beit Levinstein, in the department of orthopedic rehabilitation, for rehabilitation following head and spinal injuries. At the same time, serving as an orthopedic consultant for the physical therapy team.
- 2001-2005 – physical therapist in Reut Medical Center, a partner in the foundation of a department for orthopedic rehabilitation, rehabilitation of amputees, and serving as a consultant for the physical therapy team.